Welcome to Aquarian Spirals — the virtual realms of astrologer and soul worker Amanda Moreno. Amanda believes that by doing the deep work of transforming consciousness, we are better able to navigate the challenges of our times, and that any bit of healing we’re able to do for our own hearts ripples out to the collective: as within, so without. Amanda’s work is particularly geared towards those who:
- Are working to heal and develop boundaries with ancestral pain, grief and trauma
- Are feeling like they’re missing meaning or purpose in their lives
- Are members of the LGBTQ, non-monogamous and kink communities
- Are looking for modalities that encourage going within, including shadow integration work
- Are interested in experiential learning and want support figuring out what is best for their specific, individual situation
- Identify as an empath, an empathic type, or someone who feeeeels really deeply lots of the time
- Feel called to working with her
The work Amanda does is based on the notion that we are being called upon to imagine, implement, and integrate a sustainable way of existing on this earth. Astrology, past life regression therapy and other forms of soul work are among the many tools available to assist us in navigating this global rite of passage – at whatever level we are ready to engage it. Her intention is to hold space for people wherever they’re at in their journey and be an ally to each person’s discovery of how to heal themselves.
This site will tell you more about Amanda’s services, but you can also reach her with questions or to schedule a no-cost exploratory consultation to discuss what’s up for you and any questions you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a better idea of Amanda and her goals for this work, you can view her Patreon Campaign intro video: